CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
This opportunity awards scholarships to academically talented and highly motivated full-time African-American or Black students pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees in a variety of fields.
• Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
• Permanent residence or attend academic institution in a CBC Members district
• Preparing to pursue or currently pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree full-time at an accredited college or university. Current high school seniors are also eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• Complete 2-part online application must be submitted by May 14, 2022,11:59 pm ET.
• Video Response: Personal Statement
• 2 Letter of Recommendations
• Transcript(s) – must be directly uploaded into application system Academic Works
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills
• A recent professional photograph suitable for publication (ie. A graduation or other professional quality photograph in which the dress is formal)