Pathways to the C-Suite Internship Program
The Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc. (CBCF) C-Suite Internship Program partners undergraduate and recent graduate African-American students with some of the nation’s top executives in the private sector to gain exposure and eventually mastery in public policy, government relations, advocacy, lobbying, civil service and policy development.
Through the C-Suite Internship Program, students gain practical and meaningful work experience in a corporate setting and obtain first-hand experience working with organizations whose top priorities include diversity employment retention and internship to employment opportunities. Interns interact with senior level leaders, explore multifaceted business challenges, and build skills to prepare them for careers in corporate America.
Over the course of the internship, participants take part in networking, team building events, and leadership development sessions to enhance their professional and leadership skills.
• CBCF Alumni and individuals with Hill experience are strongly encouraged to apply
• U.S. citizen or permit to work in the U.S.
• College seniors or recently (within the past 12 months) graduates not enrolled in graduate level courses when applying for program.
• Individuals pursuing careers in politics, communications, government affairs/relations, law, public affairs, communication, or public policy.
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
• Best-in class skill based trainings
• Access to senior-level business leaders and networks to advance their careers
• Congressional and global exposure opportunities
• Partnership with a senior advisor and CBCF Alumni who serve as career coaches
• Bi-weekly stipend
• Housing with all expenses covered
You can find more information on the following pages: