Ally Financial Law Scholars Program
The Ally Financial Law Scholars Program seeks to increase the number of qualified, competitive African-American or Black students entering legal studies. This program offers scholarship award to offset the scholar’s cost of attendance. The multi-year award supports these scholars throughout their matriculation in Law School.
• Be a U.S. citizen/legal permanent resident
• Be a full-time scholar at an accredited college or university
• Be a rising or graduating senior entering law school upon receiving undergraduate degree
• Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• The completed online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the deadline date.
• Personal Statement Response
• Video Essay Response (not to exceed 5 minutes)
• 2 Recommender request completed
• Official Transcript(s)
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills