CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
This opportunity awards scholarships to academically talented and highly motivated full-time African-American or Black students pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees in a variety of fields.
• Be a U.S. citizen/legal permanent resident
• Live or attend academic institution in a CBC Members district
• Preparing to pursue, or currently pursuing, an undergraduate or graduate degree full-time at an accredited college or university. Current high school seniors are also eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• The completed online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the deadline date.
• Personal Statement Response
• 2 Recommender request completed
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills
• A recent photograph suitable for publication (ie. A graduation or other professional quality photograph in which the dress is formal)