- Supplemental Questions
- Official Transcript
Upload a legible color copy of your current official transcript as ONE (1) PDF document (JPEG or PNG files will not be reviewed).
Your application will not be reviewed if you have not properly uploaded an official, legible copy of your transcript in its entirety (i.e. all pages) into ONE SINGLE PDF file. We must be able to clearly read the school, student name and information, courses, grades, and all other information detailed on the transcript. If you have already uploaded a transcript this year for another application, you can select it from the drop-down menu without needing to browse through your computer files.
- Official Transcript #2: If you already have a degree and are pursuing another (e.g. you have a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a master’s), please upload the additional transcript here following the same instructions.
- Upload a PDF copy of your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from your 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Please indicate your family member size. This information may be already reported on your Federal SAR.
- Please indicate your family Adjusted Gross Income. This information may be already reported on your Federal SAR.
- PERSONAL STATEMENT
Your personal statement/essay should be between 500 and 1,000 words responding to the below prompt. Please use the same statement if applying to multiple scholarships.
Prompt: Why should CBCF invest in your education through this scholarship? Your response should include relevant personal experiences, goals, leadership and service activities, academic and career aspirations, obstacles overcome, achievements, and other details you feel will help reviewers understand you as a student and individual.
- List styles you've trained in and the number of years in training.
- Years of Training
- Choose an area under which you want your sample(s) to be reviewed. Your samples should all represent the same area/genre (i.e. do not submit samples from across genres/disciplines as this will hinder the review process).
- REQUIRED ONLY FOR VIDEO/FILM PRODUCTION AND ANIMATION MAJORS. OTHER MAJORS DO NOT COMPLETE THIS QUESTION
This scholarship requires you to provide a sample of your creative work. Please upload a 2 minute video sample of your work. Please include your name and the title of your work (if applicable) in the file name. The video file MUST be playable on Windows Media Player. Be sure to read the sample tips and requirements. If you do not have a two-minute video sample but have shorter samples, please upload them in the question below.
- REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS NOT MAJORING IN VIDEO PRODUCTION OR ANIMATION (SUCH AS ARCHITECTURE, CERAMICS, DRAWING, FASHION, GRAPHIC DESIGN, ILLUSTRATION, INTERIOR DESIGN, PAINTING, PHOTOGRAPHY, SKETCHING, AND SIMILAR AREAS)
This scholarship requires you to provide a sample of your creative work. Please upload five (5) original pieces of artwork from the art genre for which are you applying, with each file name showing the piece’s title, dimensions, and media (e.g. Water – 3ft x 2ft – oil on canvas). Please keep files under 10 MB and *follow "these instructions":https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.academicworks.com/clients/cbcfinc/client/1448396750/VA%20Sample%20Requirements.pdf*.
- Artwork Sample #1
- Artwork Sample #2
- Artwork Sample #3
- Artwork Sample #4
- Artwork Sample #5
- If your sample has a theme, please briefly explain.
- Show 6 more
- Official Transcript