- Supplemental Questions
- Official Transcript
Upload a legible color copy of your current official transcript as ONE (1) PDF document (JPEG or PNG files will not be reviewed).
Your application will not be reviewed if you have not properly uploaded an official, legible copy of your transcript in its entirety (i.e. all pages) into ONE SINGLE PDF file. We must be able to clearly read the school, student name and information, courses, grades, and all other information detailed on the transcript. If you have already uploaded a transcript this year for another application, you can select it from the drop-down menu without needing to browse through your computer files.
- Official Transcript #2: If you already have a degree and are pursuing another (e.g. you have a bachelor’s degree and are pursuing a master’s), please upload the additional transcript here following the same instructions.
- Upload a PDF copy of your electronic Student Aid Report (SAR) from your 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Please indicate your family member size. This information may be already reported on your Federal SAR.
- Please indicate your family Adjusted Gross Income. This information may be already reported on your Federal SAR.
- PERSONAL STATEMENT
Your personal statement/essay should be between 500 and 1,000 words responding to the below prompt. Please use the same statement if applying to multiple scholarships.
Prompt: Why should CBCF invest in your education through this scholarship? Your response should include relevant personal experiences, goals, leadership and service activities, academic and career aspirations, obstacles overcome, achievements, and other details you feel will help reviewers understand you as a student and individual.
- List your style background/training. For example, if you are a dancer, you could list "Postmodern - 2 years, Tap - 3 years." If you are a musician, you could list "Jazz - 3 years, Classical - 1 year"
- Years of Training
- Select an area under which you want your samples to be reviewed based on the performance presented in your sample.
- This scholarship requires that you provide a sample of your creative work. Please upload a 2 minute visual recording sample. Be sure to read the sample tips and requirements. The applicant must be easily identified and the file must be saved in a format playable on Windows Media Player. It is highly suggested you DO NOT create your video sample using a Mac and instead use a PC to ensure it is playable on Windows Media Player. Please keep files under 10 MB.
- If your sample has a theme, please briefly explain.
- Show 5 more
- Official Transcript