Stephen Feinberg Multi-Year Scholarship Program
The Stephen Feinberg Scholarship Program awards academically talented and highly motivated African-American or Black students pursuing a undergraduate degree in all discipline areas. This scholarship is renewed on a yearly basis up to 4 years, upon meeting the renewal requirements.
• Be a U.S. citizen/legal permanent resident
• Preparing to pursue, or currently pursuing, an undergraduate degree full-time at an accredited college or university. Current high school seniors are also eligible to apply.
• Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• Complete 2-part online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm EST on day of deadline.
• Video Response: Personal Statement
• 2 Letters of Recommendations
• Transcript(s) – must be uploaded directly in Academic Works (application portal)
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills
• A recent professional photography suitable for publication. Photograph must be high resolution, no less than 72 dpi
- Supplemental Questions
- Video Response: Please discuss your academic interests and/or professional goals and how you will make change in your community with your education.
- Upload a legible copy of your current transcript in a PDF file. We must be able to read clearly the name of academic institution, student name and information, courses, grades and other information detailed on the transcript.
- Upload resume in a PDF file listing your employment, community service, academic information, extracurricular activities, honors and special skills.
- Upload a recent professional headshot suitable for publication. This photograph will be used in reports and biographies both internally and externally. Photographs should be high resolution, (5000x4000 pixels) and no less than 72 dpi.