Ally Financial Public Policy Scholars Program
This opportunity awards academically talented and highly motivated African-American or Black students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Public Policy to include, but not limited to, political science, public policy analysis and public administration.
• Be a U.S. citizen/legal permanent resident
• Be a full-time scholar at an accredited college or university
• Demonstrate a commitment to public policy
• Have a minimum 3.0 GPA on 4.0 scale
• Exhibit leadership and be active in community
• Selected applicants will be qualified African-American or black students
• The completed online application must be submitted by 11:59 pm on the deadline date.
• Personal Statement Response
• Video Essay Response (not to exceed 5 minutes)
• 2 Recommender request completed
• Official Transcript(s)
• Resume listing work experience, extracurricular activities, honors, community service and special skills